SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
saltnpeppa

Rearranging some things....

saltnpeppa
13 years ago

Hi! We are trying to move our office downstairs in the room that was previously a "sitting room", aka never sit in room!! I would try to make myself go in there to read but I prefer my bedroom or even the den. Office, we always use & I need to be in there more often.

So, playing musical furniture - would really love some insight - everything is a mess!!

I have two rooms I have changed but will post one room on one post to avoid confusion (im confusing myself)

Kitchen eating area...

Moved my big 8 foot table to kitchen....Reason? I entertain often & we all hang in the kitchen - very casual most of the time. People would be standing up with a plate instead of going in to the DR!!

This has been bothering me for a long time....the 2 pendants in the way of the chandelier. and then the chandelier not centered to anything on the back wall. I am thinking about getting rid of the 2 pendants....visually cluttered?

Still not liking these bamboo blinds but saving for shutters

Bought 2 chairs from ikea...ottoman you see is old. Ignore armoire in the corner - going in office for storage.

On the wall with the bell.....We are thinking about putting the Billy bookcases with doors & lights above to use as a pantry. The depth is 12" from the trim on the window & Billy is 11".

So you can see stuff has been thrown together willy nilly.....fabrics don't match. Too much green with the green chairs? Windows? Rugs? change paint color?? paint red lamp?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Do you even like it?

Smiles:)

Comments (23)