SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tergar

In home Hair Salon- pick paint colors

tergar
13 years ago

I am putting a Salon in the basement of my home. I have decided I want to paint the salon area SW Sea Salt or Rainwashed. The rest of my basement, which will mostly be a playroom is sort of open to it. I can paint the whole thing Sea Salt (or Rainwashed), but I don't really want to because I would like the paint to visually seperate the two spaces. Problem is I can not figure out what other color to do that will compliment Sea Salt (or Rainwashed), being that they are open to eachother. I was leaning towards a taupe or coffee color. Looking for some suggestions for that or another color all together to go with it Sea Salt/Rainwashed.

Here is the work area of salon

Here is what you see looking out in the rest of basement from salon. Sea Salt (or Rainwashed) would be at the door, door side of half walls, and into the salon work area (previous pic)

Standing in between the half walls looking into the rest of basement (play area). Notice cabinet that will be in salon.

Close up and accurate color of counter.

Here is a pretty accurate pic of sea salt and rainwashed (but not the counter top).

Salon station and most of cabinets/storage space will be black. Here is shampoo sink/chair that will go on right side of first picture.

Comments (6)