SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3katz4me

do you like the way your hair looks when you leave the salon?

3katz4me
12 years ago

I just left there and my hair looks too stupid for words. I go to two different salons - one for haircuts and a different one for color. I've gone to the same person for haircuts for 20 years but she quit doing color and the person she uses botched my hair so I started going to a different place closer to home. My hair looks wonderful when I leave the haircut person - better than I can ever make it look. When I leave the hair color person I have to go now where but home because my hair looks so ridiculous. The color is wonderful - the styling is horrific. Usually that's not a problem as I go there after work. I had to go this morning though because of my travel schedule so I diplomatically coached her on how I wanted to look so it would look okay when I left so I could go run some errands. I even told her to stop when it was looking pretty good. No - she kept fussing and ruined it.

I told the haircut person about how bad this other one styles my hair. She said that's not uncommon - a lot of people don't like the way their hair looks when they leave the salon. Really?? I can't believe that. Do you have that problem?

Comments (36)