SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sue_ct

Online sources for Roman blinds

sue_ct
14 years ago

I have been doing some research for online sources of Roman blinds and ordered fabric samples from several sources, including Smith and Noble, select blinds, and Blinds and Drapery. So far I like the sampls from Blinds and Drapery the best. I would like to your opinions on the fabrics, as well any info you have, good or bad, on this company. I am especially interested in hearing if any of you have used them or know of anyone who has and if you would use them again.

My fabric choices were 1. Rowe Meadow 2. Rising Autumn and 3. Rose Petal Almond. The link is below.

Any thoughts as to which style would look best in my kitchen? Prices range from 275.00 for the flat or unstructured styles to 389.00 for the hobbled, and a little less for the waterfall version. That is all without any additional options like bottom down, top up; blackout liner; valence or "ultratouch" continuous cord lift system. They don't offer a cordless version. FYI, I keep playing with the idea of changing the pendant light to something a little more modern and clean lined. I have been leaning towards more of an updated traditional or transitional look if possible and less old fashioned. I do have a tendency to slide back into familiar old styles, however. The lights were an "OK" option when I couldn't find a center light to coordinate with pendants I actually liked better.

The kitchen with the window glare I need to deal with...soon!

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: BlindsandDrapery fabric choices

Comments (11)