SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stevconway

Wife And I have issues over 18 year old SS

stevconway
15 years ago

My wife and I have been together since my SS was 5 years old. His father has been in and out of jail and he never really has done much. I do relize he has issues with his father but it seems everyone owes him (SS) something because dad wasn't around. His grandma (real fathers GM) feels obligated to furnish money because of dads failures, and when granny stops my wife feels liable for the slack.

Here are my issues, first SS has horriable grades, he has to take night classes because hasn't enough credits to graduate with his class. He has the option of alternative school and could be graduating on time this June 09, but he wants to wrestle and be a normal teen. So, we have an out of pocket espense of $200.00 for the night classes, if we don't pay he tells mom we don't care about his education. I say I didn't get in the situation so you (SS) figure it out, because you have the free option of alternative school, but no wrestling. Secondly, we furnish cell for texting, not all the right options he needs to text, we or granny pay for auto insurance ($90/month) because he cant't work because of wrestling and school (grades 3-D's, 2-f's, 1-B, 1-c-. Am i just ranting or is this really going to cause my wife and I a divorce?

Comments (30)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville