SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
61tinkerbell

Sofa table, lamp, drapes, painting behind built-ins...

tinker_2006
15 years ago

Someone here was 'amazed' with my energy.. but LOL I CRASHED!!!! I have not done ONE thing, not ONE thing in the last 3 weeks! I burnt out.. and need to pick up where i left off.. which I think was still the drapes and sofa table lamp and the NEW kitchen table I hated!!!!

There is so much to do when you move!! I haven't touched our bedroom or any other rooms for that matter - I still have pictures to hang on the wall!

I just wanted to say 'hi' and I'll be back soon!! (maybe after the cruise I am taking in 5 weeks!!! LOL

Oh.. I did do one thing... I RUINED my brand new expensive table.. with the help of DH. My parents were coming to play cards, and we had to remove the leaf. DH pulled it and it popped - and chipped a big chip out of it!! I had a furniture repair kit and followed the instructions and mixed the custom color on a paper plate with the 'activator'. The chip looks pretty good!! Bad news.. the activator SOAKED through and took the varnish off the center leaf!! I attempted to 'fix' it and proceeded to make it 10 times worse.. I could have cried (I did cry actually)!! So.. I could have it professional fixed or order a new round, larger top - and I did just take - the top has been ordered!

Comments (3)