SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imamommy

it's irritating

imamommy
16 years ago

I'm just venting a little.

My SD has been visiting BM since Friday and she comes home on Sunday. DH has tried to call and talk to her a few times but BM won't answer her phone or have SD return any of the calls. He sent her a "Happy Thanksgiving" comment on BM's myspace (to SD) but she deleted it.

Then, BM calls today while we are out shopping. She wants DH to tell her what size (motorcycle) pants SD wears. She's promised SD a quad for Christmas. It's just ridiculous to me that she has her daughter with her and she can't take her to try them on herself.

This isn't the first time she's done this and I don't get it. She called about a month ago to say she's getting married in December and wants SD to be in her wedding. She asked what size SD's dress was, when she was in our wedding. The wedding was over a year ago so I'm sure she isn't the same size. Not to mention, I had to have alterations on it. and before that, she called up when she had SD with her, to ask what size shoes she wears. Every time she's called, she has SD with her and can take her to get measured if she wanted to. She either just wants a reason to call DH or she's wanting us to know what she's doing. It's just annoying and maybe that's her goal. But it also makes her look like a lazy mom that doesn't know how to figure out what size clothes her daughter wears.

Then, she ends the call without letting him talk to his daughter.

Comments (7)