SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cawfecup

Back to court AGAIN!!!

cawfecup
16 years ago

Back to court again!!!

Mom notified hubby yesterday she filed for a new visitation order. She says they are going to court in middle of next month. Just went to court in sept. and oct.

Hubby said "that's it!! I want everything as specific as possible Every holiday every day off of school everything I want exact dates & times. Sick of losing time off of work for nothing to be resolved. Going to court every 4 months."

After what she pulled on thanksgiving. Called 5 times during the week to confirm the times on thanksgiving... didn't pick the kids up afterschool on the wednesday. My sister in law had to take the kids off the bus I was not around figuring she was getting them off the bus as usual on her days. I should have known better. On thanksgiving called 3 times to change the drop off time.

He said the less communication the better. He has been giving a written warning at work because she calls so often. Warning states he needs to conduct his personal business on his own time and not to use company phone for personal business. He gave her a copy of the warning she called 3 times the next day. (guess she wants him fired).

So other than holidays is there any other times that any of you can think of ... I have all the major holidays included halloween and mothers day should we include grandparents day?

For 4 years she has had them on christmas eve and new years eve so we put those down as now "mandatory" days. So she won't have to call 20 times about the times ... "Well the paper says half the day so if I get them up at 8 am and they go to bed at 8 pm, 2pm if exactly half." ok whatever.

Every day off of school, vacation weeks, Summer vacations, Doctors Appointements, Sick days, hospital stays, Holidays, birthdays. Anything else?

Basically any issues not covered in your own that you would add now if you could?

Comments (13)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!