SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cawfecup

Summer schedules

cawfecup
17 years ago

Well she wants to go back to court again ... she won't change visitation without a court order.

conversation with ex- Hey what do you think about taking the kids on a friday or saturday night instead of sunday or thursday? take me back to court and have a judge tell me when I need to see my kids.

I would love every other weekend or atleast one weekend a month. Right now she does not have any weekend visits. She has her children 2 nights a week.

How detailed can a court order be? Can they say "if no school" parent who has them at 8 am must keep them until the designated end of school day? If it isn't detailed she weasels her way out of it ...

example.. monday holidays... She picks them up on sunday at 5 pm we feed them dinner. No school so she drops them off here at 8 am without breakfast those are the days I feel like a daycare worker. Why take them to put them to bed?

Yes I am getting spring fever :) ... and thinking ahead to summer... I will be responsible for them from 8 am to 5 pm 5 days a week until a BM picks them up or a BD comes home from work, plus all weekend long yes hubby will be here but I will not "have an official day off". I will have 2 nights off.

BM has thursdays off so I suggested well why doesn't she pick them up on wednesday at 5 pm ... She can't works till 10 .. She can't change the time she gets out? She works retail not at a nuclear reactor.

What are some examples of summer visitation? we have 2 full weeks at her discretion I am sure she will figure some way to get out of that too.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Central Ohio's Source for Reliable, Top-Quality Roofing Solutions