SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

Halloween

mom2emall
16 years ago

So my dh's ex called last week and told the kids she was pregnant again...I already posted about that stupidity. But another thing in that phone call has still been bothering me.

We bought the kids all Halloween costumes already, they all picked them out when we went to the store. Anyways, their mom knew that because she had called here the day we got them and the kids had all told them about them. So when she called last week to tell the kids she was pregnant again she told them she had got them all Halloween costumes and would be mailing them. None of the kids wanted to hurt her feelings so they did not say anything else about us getting them costumes. When they told me that she was sending them costumes I asked what they were going to do with ours? They said they did not know which ones they wanted to wear because they don't want to hurt anyones feelings.

My problem...we bought ours at a costume shop and they have a no return policy. So, we spent between 20-30 on each of their costumes and now what? I am so mad because she knew we bought the kids costumes! The girls had even sent their mom a picture online of their brother in his costume and put a caption under the picture saying it was his costume!

So, why when she pays for nothing else, not school registration or anything, would she go buy costumes knowing that they had them already? I would love to call her and ask her what the he** her reason was. Even more, I would love to dispose of the package when it arrives, or see if I can return her costumes and use the money for some other kid related expenses. Then when she calls to see how the costumes worked out I would love to tell her that since they already had costumes we returned them and used the money for some of their other expenses!

What do you think?

Comments (5)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner