SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rego_2007

I dread it when we have our 2 1/2 yr old stepson

rego_2007
16 years ago

I really dread it when my 2 1/2 year old step son comes to the house for the weekends. It becomes whatever he wants all weekend. He gets what he wants, when he wants it. He hits, bites and scratches. He does it to be mean. He will look you in the eye while he is digging his nails into your skin to see what your reaction is. I tell him that it hurts and it is not nice... he will do it more. Is that normal? I think he needs more discipline but my husband doesn't. I just don't even want to be around him when he is here. I am pregnant with our child and wouldn't put up with half the behavior of his son. He is already becoming disrespectful and rude. His mother does not discipline him at all and thinks he is perfect. Although, he hits her all the time and does to me too. Isn't this the age where you start showing who is in charge? I feel that he runs us already. If I say something to him or my husband. He tells his son that I am a witch. I am really tired of the disrespect from both of them. I am not a witch, I just don't want to his nails dug into my skin or be screamed at if he doesn't get his way. How am I supposed to handle this? There are many times I would rather pack up and move out than be around him anymore.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths