SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
monicakm1

(Bathroom) Paint Help for the Paint Challanged

monicakm_gw
9 years ago

I can hold my own when it comes other aspects of remodeling but when it's time to choose a paint color...forget about it! And this one is going to be tuff. The granite will be on my husband's 36" long vanity in his bathroom. The rm size is 5x8. I need a paint color that won't look anemic and boring with this bold granite. Nothing else has been picked out yet but the vanity will be a med stain and the porcelain wood planks will be med. This bathroom opens up to a bedroom painted in med sage green but accessories are rich autumn colors. The whole house is darker rich tones. Every room includes a splash of orange. The Cowboy Chic den has walls of a burnished pumpkin. I'm not afraid of color :) Don't want it to be too dark but it needs to hold it's own in there. I'll have plenty of lighting. I'm strongly considering this glass sink in undermount. If I don't get it, there will be a white undermount. Tub surround tile hasn't been considered yet. The last granite picture is the most accurate as far as coloring/shading. And one last thing. Can someone ID the fauct in the upper right corner?
Thanks!
Monica

Comments (9)