SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom_of_4

apparently we were right about BM and her guy

mom_of_4
15 years ago

I mentioned about a week ago that BM was suddenly being super nice, cooperative, and etc. DH and I thought something was up with her and her bf between that and the fact that we havent seen BF at any event of any kind in a while. Turns out we were right. We got a call from BM today (it is supposed to be her week with the kids) to tell us "the sh** was hitting the fan over there" DH was like what is that supposed to mean?... She said she and her guy had gotten into and she felt like they were going to get into more later and could we keep the kids. She said she didnt feel like anything would happen with them there but that she didnt want them there just in case. DH agreed (emphatically especially given the christmas debacle last year ..bf yelling at the boys telling her to get out so he could yell at them some more) She said she was going to be getting her stuff out of his house when he went to work and was going to be cleaing up her moms house so the kids could come there with her. If you remember, in the past I posted about how digustingly dirty her moms house was and how Dh was adamantly against her staying there with the kids unless she got the house cleaned up. I am just glad she was thinking clearly enough to not have the kids there in the middle of all of that nonsense. I guess we will see what happens next.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH