SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
klinger_gw

some of the stuff I've been doing lately.

klinger
13 years ago

Janie and I went for a birthday lunch for her. She told me to get busy and post some pics.She had such a serious look on her face I told her I would try.I've been working far too much this summer. I'd hoped to take it easy but a coworkers Mom was in palliative care and I ended up working around 55 hours a week. I didn't like doing it but totally understood the time he was going through and did want to be supportive.

I made a concrete step for my studio and mosaiced it, have made a bunch of leaf imprint stepping stones which I hope to start putting in place next week. Did some concrete castings, and have really enjoyed playing with my kiln, making wind chines and glass hangers.I'll try and post some pics.

I have lurked here a bit and have to say I've really enjoyed seeing everyones wonderful pieces of art, very inspirational,Slow, as usual you are prolific, and have made some gorgeous pieces, love all the colors you use.

{{!gwi}}
I had a boulder get unearthed during some excavation work we did around the house, so I mosaiced it. I've got a solar spot light facing it.

{{!gwi}}http://members.shaw.ca/csquires/post1.jpg

I got this hanging birdbath from a garage sale, I mosaiced the bottom and it hangs from a fairly high spot, I made fused glass dangles to go with it.

{{!gwi}}
my new front step for my studio

{{!gwi}}
A close up of the studios step.

I've not taken too many pictures, so I'll try and take some and post them here.

Cindy

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County