SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

Hi all!!

mom2emall
11 years ago

I feel like I haven't been on here in FOREVER!!

Been sooo busy!! Have 3 teens, a pre-teen, and a 1 year old in the house. Free-time is scarce nowadays! lol

We are all doing good.

Oldest SD is looking at colleges and been doing great. Still really active in sports and in AP classes.

Younger SD is good overall. Still making good grades and in activities. She has been a little trying on us. Had some issues with chatting with strangers online. First time was a warning and talk. Second time was 2 week electronics grounding. Third time and now she is grounded from EVERYTHING....not allowed in her bedroom until bedtime, all electronics gone, no phone calls, no friends, no extra school functions (dances, football games, etc.). So she is starting to behave better. Not sure when we will let up...punishment has been going on for a month now.

DS is a freshman this year. Loving high school. Playing football (which scares me! lol) and has a girlfriend. Nice girl, they are not allowed to go out alone though. She can come here and hang out in main areas of house (no bedrooms) and he is allowed the same at her house (her parents and us talk often). They can go on group outings and she often goes to his football games. Kinda weird that my "baby" is dating! lol Is getting major attitude at times...but grounding from seeing/talking to his gf and friends usually straightens it out.

SS is doing great. He loves school and keeps making high honor roll. He is still into sports and doing band. His drum playing is starting to sound like more than noise :) Really he is our easiest :)

And our baby is great! He is walking and talking. Not too many words yet, but he is only 1. All the kids are awesome with baby.

And as for BM she has been a source of some drama. We made the mistake of letting the kids see her and her boyfriend decided to beat her a$$ in front of them (but he was drunk and high was bm's excuse) Didn't go over well with us. Scared the kids. We are done. Haven't let them go there since (happened last spring). She barely calls anymore. She is still with her loser bf and we think she is preggo again (will be #4 with her bf). Haven't seen her in a while but saw pics on Facebook and she is looking quite large these days in the belly area. Don't think its just too much McDonalds meals in there.

So how are all of you?? I was looking and don't see a lot of posts from all the gals that used to frequent this board over the last few years when I was on here!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus