SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ronisalair

when is enough enough! part 2

Ronisalair
21 years ago

I swear my SD is the SD from hell, Whenever my mom's around he'll say things like "please,Thankyou..ect" But when she's not he could give a rat's a$$ how I feel. He also tells her lies about me, one time I was looking for my wallet..and for some reason he inturperated it as i was stealing from her purse....Coocoo coocoo. And now because of his stupidity i have to leave my best friends, my schools, and a potencial Girlfriend who would have made me a better person..(if you know what I mean)..not to mention two loving sisters and mother and several other relatives. He'll do anything to letch off my mother, I can't remember him ever having a job. He buys useless sh!t on ebay and doesent have a dime. It was hilarious the one time when walked in the room wearing a flashlight atached to a headband thing..you know those things?? I almost burst out laufing because this retard bought this useless peace of crap..well he didnt buy it. This is no laufing matter though..I was told that if he didnt change he would be kicked out..it now looks like the tables have turned and im the one getting the boot. I will miss my friends and girlfriend dearly..i almost cry everytime i think of them..And also my so inocent sisters who will have one less on therte side..But i cant take it anymore. I feel selfish sometimes but i just can't take it.

So please if your a SD or SM, we kids are people to.Please remeber that.

Comments (21)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County