SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
raek_gw

Hijack the Hijack: Medical care and misconceptions

Ashley
15 years ago

Wow ladies, we maxed this one out! This is my to be contiunued post.

Wry...No offence taken to the Libertarian comment. I actually agree with much of the Libertarian political positions (not all), but many of their ideas. I like that they stand for limited government and a true focus on what our founding fathers entended for our country.

Obviously Public roads, police, etc. are necessary and it would be financially daunting to have private security for all private citizens who coul afford it. However, the function of government should be limited and it shouldn't be up to taxpayers to support the masses. I've read Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand and agree very much with her political viewpoints and I'm impressed that you have researched both sides of the issue. Many people tend to only take into account viewpoints that support their already made up minds. Please don't think of me as a Ron Paul supporter though...I think many of those people showed themselves to be pretty out there. I think there is a proper role of government and I don't believe in anarchy and I don't think all government should be abolished. I would just like to see the federal government limited in its power and more powers delegated to the states, as the framers intended.

No worries about the median post...I've been feeling a bit ornery myself...It's kinda fun when the debate gets heated. ;-)...I guess when we get tired of the debate, we will have to agree to disagree.

ima...I agree that food stamps should not be allowed to purchase junk food, but as far as the extra tax...you know that might cost people who work for Pepsi and the other places if they are taxed extra just because it's not something that is healthy for you. Again, I don't think it should be the function of goverment to mandate what we should and should not put into our bodies.

Comments (28)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio