SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mangomoon_gw

MDunkin's 'Afternoon Tea' Mosaic

mangomoon
16 years ago

I changed my ID. I was using MDunkin when I lost the password to another ID I used to use for posting on another forum. Here is my history:

I have a tradition with 'moons' ever since joining the internet community. One of my first e-mails was desert-moon. My Picasa gallery is under Twylightmoon and I have decided to use Mangomoon as my Garden Web forum ID. I used to belong to one of the largest Yahoo mosaic groups, but I think they have disappeared, or they outgrew Yahoo groups. Who knows. Now, there has to be a story to go with a reason for having an ID..right? I used to buy/sell Hawaiian apparel on eBay, now I don't, but still collect it. Mango Moon is a Hawaiian label. I have a logo to go with it (bright orange moon on a blanket of black sky).

Ok, enough about my history. If you recall I shared a photo of my delectable expensive china shards. I purchased this vintage tray and applied an all china mosaic to the top surface. To my surprise I have lots of gorgeous china left over. Sometimes I even name my pieces. This one is called Afternoon Tea.

Mango Moon

Here is a link that might be useful: Afternoon Tea

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!