SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dirt_yfingernails

I am proud of DS

dirt_yfingernails
16 years ago

I've written several times what a jerk DS's father has been over the years. Nobody from dad's side of the family came to his graduation or sent cards, even though most of them live very close. His dad hasn't called in nearly three years. He cut off ties with his dad and family when his grandpa died last year and no one bothered to tell him or his sisters. I found out because I work with vital records in this county. The family doesn't like me or anyone associated with me since I divorced their freak son after 20 years of abuse. Just before I left him, his own mother begged me to divorce him, and when I did she stabbed me in the back.

Well, his uncle came into the store where DS works and DS told him he loved everyone, but he is very hurt. His uncle convinced him to go visit his grandma, and grandma convinced him to try calling his dad. It is probably inevitible that they will hurt him again, but I am proud of him for making the attempt. And he came to me first to "ask permission". With some apprehension, I gave him my blessings and told him how proud I am.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012