SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sbm321

I am a proud mom!

Sueb20
13 years ago

My DS graduated from high school on Saturday. He's our oldest of three, so our first time experiencing this! His road to this point has been long and often extremely difficult, lots of bumps, but he has grown immeasurably over the past few years. He started his education by basically getting kicked out of our public kindergarten and placed in a therapeutic school for the next 5 years. Went to a private middle school that was a poor fit for him, but there were not a lot of options. I'm happy to say that the high school he attended was a great fit for him, and he is on his way to a great college that also seems to be the perfect fit for him. Over the past few years, he has found his passion in filmmaking. They had Film Night at his school the week before graduation, where each student in the film class showed 2-3 short films. Both that night and at graduation, several other parents came up to him and told him how impressive his work was. He has made us crazy at times, but we are proud of him and excited to see what happens next...

The last pic is DS hugging DD, who is 9.

Comments (32)