SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
agirlsgirl

Proud Mom!!! :D

agirlsgirl
16 years ago

Hi everyone! :) I am the proudest mom in the world right now! My kids did a few containers each today and it was such a wonderful experience! My daughter is 15 and my son is 6 so it is hard to find activities they can do together that entertains them both!There was no bickering or whining!!! YAY!!! I of course assisted them,but I was very surprised to see the both of them jumping right in! I did a couple containers myself,but it was so much more fun with the two of them!Ok,both kids choose what seeds they wanted to sow today,my daughter choose Cherry Lupine,Monarch's Velvet Potentilla and Black Hollyhock.My son choose Raspberry Mousse Toadlily,Johnny Jump Ups and Blackberry Lily!!! My son wants to help do some more today and my daughter has friends to hang out with ,today is her birthday!:)She is looking foward to the annuals,lots of black there...lol..!Well I am off to sow some more seeds,I just had to brag to someone,no one else would understand why I am so excited! Thanks so much for this,it is greater than I had expected!:D Hugs to all of you,Angie

Comments (10)

Sponsored