SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
truth75

Comfort World Windows

truth75
14 years ago

I live in the Dallas - Fort Worth area. I want to replace 17 older windows. I want a window that will last a lifetime without it costing $1,000. I know people that have been quoted that price on windows from other companies. Also, I do not want to have to perform maintenance on my windows.

I received a quote for Home Depot's Home Services 6500 series window for about $9,500. This seem rather high even though I would get the $1,500 tax credit on top of this. The warranty on this window is outstanding.

I am going to get a quote from World of Windows and Siding. The windows I have heard people comment on are the Alside and the ComfortWorld 4000/6000. This window supposely has an outstanding warranty, too. I have seen negative comments on Alside. I have not seen anyone write negative things about the ComfortWorld product. Also, World of Windows has a lot of recommendations from Angie's List, and it is a TXU Electric Company Authorized Dealer.

Does anyone have any HONEST experiences with the ComfortWorld product? These message boards are very confusing because everyone has a different opinion about a certain brand of window.

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths