SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pashan_gw

I've missed this forum!

20 years ago

Hello all - I've been MIA for a while, as I've had so much going on in my life that I had to just take a break and deal with the many issues!

I finished my classes and got my real estate license as of June 2, 2003. I am working for the "biggest real estate company in the US" now and I love it! I am still going slow but am picking up rapidly.

We currently are leasing a house that we had an option to purchase. The crazy woman who owns this house is trying to pull a fast one on us and actually filed an eviction against us. (I believe she has someone willing to buy the house for more money and is trying to get rid of us.) We've had issues with her before and have decided not to fight her and take her to court. Instead we are buying a different house and will be moving August 30th. The owner of this house is a real estate broker and when this "ordeal" is over and we move I am filing a complaint with the Ohio Real Estate Commission against her. She has violated numerous licensing laws and federal fair housing laws. I can certainly guarantee that she will have her license suspended for her actions. She thinks she is getting away with pulling a fast one. Not only are we going to fight the eviction and drag it on and on, we are going to sue her for the "right of first refusal" on our option and tie up this house for as long as we can. If nothing else, I guarantee she will regret ever crossing me!

In addition to all of this, I have a new manager at my other job (he's a jerk), my husband has been very busy at work (12-15 hour days) and the stress has gotten to him. He's been very distant and grouchy for about 6 weeks. He's coming around though - he even went golfing today :-) We have a "date" tonight for dinner and movie. I am looking forward to it more than anyone can know. A night out without children - WOOOOHOOOOO!

I've missed this forum a whole lot and am so glad that my life is getting back in order. I will be stopping in much more often now!

Mom_2_4 - so happy to see that mediation went YOUR way and not the mother's - I had faith that it would work out for you in the end!

P

Comments (3)