SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angelz921

September Dilemma

angelz921
16 years ago

My son's father called me yesterday and told me he had purchased the tickets in September this past weekend to take my son for a week. Told me the days he would be flying down and back. The day he will be picking him up is a Saturday that my DH is to be spending it with his daughter at the park. When I told my DH that my DS would be leaving while he would be at the park, he got upset. Hurt not angry, well angry because he wouldn't be there. I just kind of dismissed it as, this is none of my concern as spending the day with his daughter was something we have pushing for, for so long.

It is however nagging at me, but would never disclose that to my DH as he is already feeling guilty for not being able to go. Would I be wrong in asking him to speak to his ex-wife in maybe making that Saturday a little later in the afternoon. I had a very hard time letting him go last time, not actually letting him go, but more along the lines when he started screaming and crying as I walked away. But I actually threw up at the airport about 4 times because I was so upset. I know I need some emotional support, and isn't that what any husband is supposed to be there for, regardless of first of second marriage?

Comments (12)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH