SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
teachfamily

Stories about Step Families

teachfamily
10 years ago

I am interested in hearing stories about step families and blended families. I have read several threads on this website about the crazy behavior of step children. I have a particular interest in hearing these stories. What I really want is to gather 20 or 30 families (at the least) and have family members answer questions about their experience in many areas. I want to hear from the parents and the adult children who went through the divorce and the remarriage of their parent or parents. I want to compile information for myself and possibly for others that will help answer questions I have and maybe the questions others have about blended families. I want to hear about regrets, lessons learned, complaints from all sides, and successes. Please help me out by emailing me or responding to my message on this site. I don't need real names, but I do want honest and introspective comments, and if you are willing, answers to my questions. I will also share my situation and story at some point in order to let you know my perspective and where I am coming from.

Thank you

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals