SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eternitybc

Farrow Ball- Vert de terre or Ball Green- Pictures?

eternitybc
14 years ago

I'm painting our 3 bedroom condo using Farrow and Ball (I hope- I havent estimated final price yet!). I'm having a really tough choice deciding colors. I'm sure whatever I paint I will be happy with (as opposed to the builders beige on the walls now). We just got a new king bed, and we're building an asian style platform bed. We are going to be staining it mahagony, to match our dresser and night stand. I was thinking a nice green would give it a relaxing, zen like feeling- clean and calm. I bought a tester of ball green, which I love. But then I came across a picture of vert de terre, and thought it might produce a different effect. I'm wondering if it's a cleaner green..I might just have to go get a sample of that too, but I don't want to go crazy, chasing the eprfect shade- perhaps both would be nice.

I'm hoping someone here as used one or the other, and can post pics? I can't find ANY pictures of ball green online. Also, I'm thinking of using light blue in the ensuite bathroom (We have a bright red floor mat, and it looks amazing with the blue. Side by side, ball green goes will with ball green-same with vert de terre?

Comments (3)