SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cliff_and_joann

need help with fabric -- for Good Will find.

cliff_and_joann
15 years ago

Went to good will to look for a chair for my family room...my intention was to replace the wicker chair by the French door with a small upholstered chair. Instead, I came across a wing chair, it was pretty nice looking, so I sat in it...It is the most comfortable chair that I ever sat in...the back is coil springs so you sink comfortably in it.

It is the most comfy chair I ever sat in..did I day that already? I've been looking for a comfortable chair all my life and now I found it! Now I know how Fraiser's Father felt about his chair... :)

So I took my wing chair that was next to the FP and replaced it with this new find...I sat in it last night to watch Tv, while I crochet and the next thing I knew it was 5:30 in the morning! So, I coined it "The Grandma Napping Chair"..

I am going to the fabric guys I deal with on Monday...

If you remember the last chair we reupholstered for the LR I did in a golden-tannish chenele..I like the look of chenele and the durability of it...

Please help me decide on color, a mocha color, light tan,

striped, red? Also if anyone knows anything about this chair

please tell me about it... I also plan on stripping the legs and staining them darker to match the furniture.

This is where i put the other wing chair (this is where the wicker chair was) I am open to reupholstering this chair as well...

Comments (13)