SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lafevem

Our little GardenWeb Stepfamily forum family

lafevem
16 years ago

I just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU" to all who posted about my angst tonight. Usually, I would have called my mom and cried on her shoulder and she would have told me how wonderful I was and what a big jerk my DH was being. Then, she would still be ticked off at him in a week long after I am over it. But, I had ya'll to turn to tonight and I appreciate the many points of view (that are much more objective than my moms could be..bless her heart).

KKNY..I have a new found respect for you tonight. Admit it, you are starting to like some of us SM's. lol I think you are beginning to realize there are many SM's who love our SK's and want the best, even when that is not giving them everything they want right away and instead teachign them valuable life lessons. And not all of us are surgically enhanced trophy women trying to steal someone else's husband.

I appreciate your empathy (you too kkny) and I realize it takes all of us (with our many hang ups, hurts and opinions) to really make this forum what it is.

Hugs to all!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert