Cute wedding bubble bottles

scarlett2001

Oriental Trading Company has some cute wedding bubble bottles - little wedding cakes, intertwined hearts, champagne bottles and other unusual containers. Good price, too. I don't work for them and am not affiliated, just wanted to pass this on as a tip.

SaveComment7Like
Comments (7)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Snapdragon

We had little champagne bottle and champagne glass bubbles and they were a hit with the guests!

Save    
DanzLiLBabyAngel

For our bubbles at the church, we made them. We bought packs of 25 bubbles at walmart, they were 2/$5. We bought 4 packs, a total of 100 bubbles for $20, printed "Dan and Wendie, May 31, 2003, and something else under that, and put a picture of wedding rings, wrapped the bubbles in white and purple tulle, and tied a ribbon around the edge, so you were still able to open it, they turned out great!

Save    
Glitter53

Any problems with the bubble-gunk marking up gowns? I purchased them, but am hesitant about using them. Also, I thought I'd place them in a basket so that people exiting the church could take one, should they choose to. How did you 'hand them out'? Thanks!

Save    
Snapdragon

We had them on the cake table at the reception AFTER the caterer took the cake out to be cut.

Save    
DanzLiLBabyAngel

They didnot leave a mark, I was worried about that too. We even tested it on fabrics...and when people started walking out of the church, we had them in a basket, and my little cousins handed them out...

Save    
Glitter53

Thanks, Wendie...I'll do a few test patches on fabrics, too, as formulas may vary...Glad it worked out so nicely for you! ;-)

Save    
DanielleKnoxson

I know from going to previous weddings that the bubbles where always a hit, especially with the younger kids. That is why we are going to have bubbles and bird seeds. Bird seeds is because my fiancee loves birds.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Weddings Houzz Call: Show Us Your Backyard Wedding!
Did you say ‘I do’ at home? We want to hear and see everything about it. Share your photos and you could be featured in an upcoming ideabook
Full Story
Weddings How One Couple Got a Perfectly Intimate Backyard Wedding
Vintage pieces, natural materials and close family and friends are an ideal combination for a Pittsburgh couple
Full Story
Product Picks Guest Picks: Wedding Gifts They’ll Cherish
By Gloria
Let someone else buy the blender. These are wedding gifts the happy couple will really love to have and to hold
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
Step into a Ferguson Showroom and you'll be surrounded by the latest styles in kitchen, bath and lighting design... Read More