SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
new2steps

Son's teacher soon to be SM, HELP!!

new2steps
16 years ago

Today is a very hard day for me as well as my children. Especially my 11 yo, Who's teacher is engaged to his father. My children are moving in to her house today. We are not yet divorced, but they don't want to waste any time because her husband just passsed away and I feel that they think life is too short to concider the feelings of my child.My son is having a hard time because of the fact it is his teacher and so am I. We are not devoced yet and they are teaching my boy that morals and commitment to marriage do not matter. Only self gradification. I only asked they wait to move my children into her home after the divorce was final giving my 11yo time to adjust to thier decion.

Although it has been very hard on me being replaced by my son's teacher, I want the best for my children and they refuse to communicate in any shape or form. Monday, we went to court because 'She' filed a restraining order against me that was unfounded and dissmissed, now she says, I can come to her home to pick up the kids for first right of refusal if they want to sleep in.

There are many, many issues that we are all dealing with but the teacher only seems to care that she finds a new daddy for her own children and does not care about how my children adjust. her children are young and will be fine, MY SON was her student and is a teen ager. In the best of circumstances it is hard.

She lost her husband (In a coma) and in 5 months started to replace him, my children need more time than that to adjust to thier life changes as do I. WE have hearts.

I have many fears and would welcome whatever advice that could come my way. I have a VERY complicated life and need others input. Did I mention that we both work for the same school district? She and my husband betrayed any trust that I have in anybody.I have NO control over the morals my children are raised with .

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville