SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pseudo_mom

So this mornings meltdown.....

pseudo_mom
15 years ago

So this mornings meltdown update :)

I am doing my morning routine ok children get up, get your clothes on, eat breakfast, you know boring morning stuff ...

SD9 has a meltdown "stop telling me what to do" "you can't tell me what to do" on the phone with mom telling mom I am telling her what to do blah blah blah...

Ten minutes later SS10 is playing with her gameboy she is flipping out on him and yelling "pseudo he won't give me my game, make him give me my game why won't you get my game for me?"

And I respond ... "I can't tell anyone what to do" you just told me I can't tell you what to do. So I guess if I can't tell you what to do I can't tell him what to do either.

She called her mom flipping out again ... mom wants to talk to me ... I said yes ... she says WHY DOES SHE KEEP CALLING ME ... because you told her to call you anytime she needs you and I will not stop her. According to her "I can't tell her what to do" so here's your daughter. I hand SD the phone again. 20 minutes later leaving for the bus ... SD says I am not riding in a car with you ... so I guess my punishment was only taking one child to the bus stop 3 houses away ... :)

SD called mom from school 3 times today. She was on the phone with mom from 8PM till 10:30 PM... BM called hubby and asked him to keep her off the phone ... hubby said no you said you would handle this and she could call you anytime she needs to .... she hung up on hubby.

Mom said 2 weeks ago today.... let her call me whenever she wants I bet in a week she won't be calling me constantly ... I bet her $50 think I will ever see it? I'll ask her for it tomorrow!!!

She has a psych evaluation Tues(tom) ... wonder what thats going to reveal.

Comments (37)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor