SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bestyears_gw

Looking for Inspiration for Craft/Sewing/Art Room

bestyears
15 years ago

My daughter and I are embarking on a project to transform our guest room into an Art/Craft/Sewing room. And I'm hoping some of you have pics of rooms to get me going! I do have three great books a friend loaned me, which I'm gleaning some ideas from. But I'm looking for some tried-and-true advice here.

If you don't have pics, any thoughts/ideas you have are more than welcome.... We'll have to have a pull-out sofa in the room for the occassional guest. Beyond that, I'll have my sewing machine set up, and scrapbooking supplies set up for my daughter, who is just beginning to get into that. She's a crafty girl by nature though, and always has a project going, whether it's beading, collages, etc. So we'll need a nice good sized work table or something. I know that the secret to keeping things organized is "a place for everything and everything in its place" so I'm hoping to get this set up right from the beginning. We do have The Container Store nearby, which will probably help. Any ideas, inspiration, websites, etc.?

Comments (9)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm