SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marcsgirl425

two in one moh/bm & small town limited resorces

marcsgirl425
14 years ago

I have two issues first of all I'm Canadian my fiance is American I don't really have any close friends or siblings and he's not close to his family at all it's just going to be my family at the cerimoney (parents g-parents aunts uncles cousins)it's going to be very short in the park across the street from my house I've told them if they want to sit bring a lawn chair my question is do you actually have to have two people "standing up" with you to sign the certificate or can any two people there sign it as witnesses my other problem is I live in a very small town and pretty much the only bakeries in town are in teh supermarkets I've been doing some online research for bakeries in the two closest city's but how do you tell from a website if the place is any good and my fiance's a Marine currently deployed in the little time we'll have together between when he gets home has to report back to base and the wedding I don't want to be waisting 2+ days driving around these two cities from bakery to bakery. I'm having an "open house" style resception with finger foods and my family and I are already making all that a cake on top is just too much.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County