SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
atmywitsendmom

exgirlfriend drama

atmywitsendmom
15 years ago

I have been married for 6 years and have 2 wonderful sons with my husband. He has a 9year old daughter from a 9month relationship 9 years ago. He pays child support and is a wonderful dad to all the kids. The problem is that his exgirlfriend is always trying to start trouble with us. Every weekend she is always trying to control what time the kid comes over she controls what time she is to come home. She tries to control everything. She is a not so good mom, always pawning her daughter off at our house or friends houses every other day and every weekend. She told us weekends are for her to get a break and gets very upset when her kid cant come over. I am absoulutely sick of it. Just 2 days ago my husband told her that he will be out of town this weekend and that he wil get his daughter next weekend. She flipped out. she even texted me messages telling me that her kid comes first and that she can take my man away if she wants to. and that she will make my life hell if her kid cant come over next weekend. I am sick of it. And she threw the same kind of fit last weekend when it was mothers day and my husband brought his daughter home to her early so that she could spend time with her mom on moms day. I dont get it. I dont talk to her, but she always wants to cause problems and always wantsto control my husbands life w/ his kid. Help. I need some good advice. Iam going crazy.The strain on our marriage is overwhelming.

Comments (44)