SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loridarlin_gw

Just a little FYI

loridarlin
15 years ago

Hello all, I posted a while back about BM and the stuff she does to try and keep our family tore up. I am a mother of 2 and a step mother of 2. Don't know if you all remember. Anyway she is the one who goes to school and makes a big seen to parents and teacher and other children about me and my kids. She is the one who called Child Services on me for abusing her daughter twice and they dropped the case.

Well last Friday it was our week to have the kids. My SS had a track meet we got there before it started and he did very well he got 2 first place ribbons. She was no where in site. About 1:30 he asked if he could have his ribbons I said sure as they were hanging on my wrist. I looked up and there she was with ribbons in hand. lol She sit right below us and was being loud and acting stupied as usual me and DH and my son just ignored her.

She says her kids have ashma which they don't but like I said he ran 2 races and all was fine. He got to the 3rd one she was waiting on him with a inhaler. Couldnt believe it. Anyway, her insurance has been cut out and even thought we have insurance she refuses to pay for half the meds as she is suppost to and they are out of all meds. HUMMMMM thought they had to have them. Guess not when she has to pay for them.

Any way, that day I was going to pick all the kids up from school at the end of the day. I got my DD first as she is in middle school. I was headed toward there school and low and behold she was in front of me and my DD.... She had SS in the car with her. I almost died it was not her week and she was not suppose to be doing this. We got to the school. Me and DD got out to wait on SS as he was supose to come home with us. They got out looked at me Turned There Backs on me and headed in other direction. I walked right over there and told him it is time to go. She whirled around and acted like she was actually going to start some thing. I just flat told her. Not here not now but one day she ran to her car and left. And I do mean Ran!

Anyway me and DH had a converstion and I told him its up to him to fix this mess the best he can when she does stupied stuff not me and I was tired of being the one to always have to face this crazy woman. Cause it is me she is after not him. She has proven this to many times.

Anyway kids came back this week and she had went throught the kids assignment books again and marked out everybodys birthdays again. I had not even written them in there her kids did. I showed him and he called her he told her enought was enought and that we were part of SKids family and it better come to a end. He got all the birthday pages and ripped them out. (Schools endding so they dont even need them). Anyway This Friday there is a School Play and a end of year picnic. I know she is going to be there. As we are to for both our boys. I do dread it but not like I did sence he has stepped up some.

Oh and get this she is telling every one at the school she is makeing SD out fit for the play cause she was so good in home ec. Okay cool.... Funny thought how MIL came by last night with the material to finsh the costume she is making. Its not SD BM makeing it its her GM. My DH mother. I just smiled and walked away.

Anyway guess I just wanted to give a up date and tell you all how it is going.

Hope all of you had a great mothers day.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES