SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cawfecup

Guessing hubby bought a backbone on Ebay!!!

cawfecup
16 years ago

Guessing hubby bought a backbone on Ebay!!!

BM called this morning saying she couldn't pick the kids up on a schedule anymore and wouldn't be able to take the kids for her 2 weeks this summer because of work. They handed her a letter telling her she was on call from 8 am to 11pm every day. And they could call her in at any time. And that she would be working mostly nights. 3 to 11..(She works retail mind you!!!) So she won't be able to pick them up on her scheduled 2 days.

Hubby says well thats good you can take them during the day in the summer. and drop them off when you have to go to work... we will work something out. Cawfe said she would babysit for you for $15 an hour if needed but not all the time. (my jaw dropped) She said... after I work my 63 hours a week thats about what I make. He then says well you could always put them in an afterschool program but thats $17.86 a day per child. and they have to be picked up by 5 pm. See what you can do.

So after a couple minutes of her crying about her job. He says if you died tomorrow what do you want your obituary to say?? She was a dedicated mother? or dedicated sales manager? she bawled again.

What do you want me to do quit my job??? she says He says... whats more important to you your job or your kids? You can get another job ...your children can't get another mother. (more crying)

He says I gotta run... remember you are under a court order to see your children twice a week. I thought you would be a more involved mother but I guess I was wrong. (hung up)

He says wow that felt good!!!! I said about time.

Comments (27)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals