SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavender_lass

My smaller home plan...

lavender_lass
10 years ago

First, thank you all for sticking with me on my MANY home plan ideas! LOL I've gone small, medium, large, back to smaller, back to large....well, you get the idea :)

Lately, I've been trying to come up with a smaller plan that incorporates some universal/handicap accessible needs. My husband is getting better every day and may not need this in the near future...but I'm sure we'll appreciate it at some point. We don't plan to move, so this is it...might as well make it work as long as possible!

Here's my new plan and the VERY pink and turquoise kitchen that inspired it. If you can get past the details, the overall layout is very similar to our farmhouse kitchen and dining room. There is currently a non-load bearing wall between the two rooms, but we plan to take that down. The resulting space is very much like this. Not large, but with range and fridge on that right wall, it should be large enough. Obviously a better work table/island than shown, but the french door is perfect! {{!gwi}}From Lavender Lass farmhouse pictures

This plan is not colored (LOL) but I had to add a few plants! Darn cold weather.... {{!gwi}}From Lavender Lass farmhouse pictures

And I just had to post this picture! Too cute and so perfect for Christmas. Just need a little wood stove in the sunroom to help heat that area and master bedroom (see door between the two spaces?) in case the power goes out. {{gwi:1482071}}From Lavender Lass farmhouse pictures

Thanks for looking and have a very happy holiday! :)

Comments (10)