SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ravmd

Feedback on layout-one more idea before drawings tbd

ravmd
15 years ago

We are trying to incorporate some of the ideas we gathered here.

Still haven't decided on fridge placement -it goes back and forth between the oven wall and the side wall ( thanks for all your comments so far regarding this).

One other layout which we hadn't considered is moving the cleanup sink to the back wall of the house-facing the yard. Hadn't considered this as we are trying to keep it open with windows/french doors but a few upper cabs won't be bad there. This is photo 1. appears not desirable due to mudroom entrance but traffic in this area is rare at cleanup time.

So I think these are the scenarios that have been discussed plus the move of the sink which spreads things out a little bit.

Please let me know if any seem to work better than the others. We will be having a better scaled drawing worked on but just wanted to see if any of these are more favorable or if we should stick with where we ended up last time -photos 2,3,4.

Here is sink at back:

Refrigerator on sink wall:

Refrigerator on oven wall:

Same as above but moved french doors/wet bar:

PS. I did check space in aisles around stools and on the sides ( we have 5' on non stool side by the sink wall and over 7' on the dining room side.

Thanks again!

Comments (11)