SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laxfanmom

Should I change my whole plan?

laxfanmom
12 years ago

Some of you might remember me- I'm doing a fairly extensive Reno on my pool house. Well, I've just had a big setback and I don't know if I should rethink the whole plan or what?!?

The situation is that I based the entire renovation scheme on a fabulous Susanne Kasler fabric. I ordered the fabric more than a month ago and was told that I would have it by the end of April. In the meantime I've selected cabinet paint, granite, tile and wall colors based on this fabric swatch. The granite came yesterday and everything else has been on order for 2-3 weeks.

Well, of course, you can guess, there is a problem with the fabric. They are now saying sometime around end of June or maybe July. The fabric is for the window seat that runs the length of the pool house. The other ( connected) problem is that my seamstress ordered some other coordinating fabrics for the pillows and such and those fabrics are here.

My biggest issue is that we have a very large 4th of July party every year. I started this project with plenty of time to complete it by then.

Would you try to change the fabric (find another fabric that coordinates with everything - probably next to impossible) to get it done by the 4th? The painters are supposed to start Monday. I could probably change the colors if I had to, but I would need to know all the colors by Monday.

Grrrr! I hate this! WWYD?

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!