SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cawfecup

gloating :)

cawfecup
16 years ago

So yesterday I take the oldest to the drs. he has to be out of school another day (strep throat). The kids go to mom's on Wed...so its her day (Thurs) she is "responsible" for them until 3PM meaning .... She has them until 3 pm today even though they are in school, if no school she has them until 3PM... half day of school she picks them up til 3pm then drops them off ... its how they worked out schedule... (I think its dumb on half days but what do I know)....

So anyway BM calls telling me she can't stay home with him, she has an appt... and can't miss it do I mind if she drops him off about 8AM. No thats fine ... she starts with ... Will you be up? I said I am up every day ... she says yeah but the kids aren't with you must sleep late. Nope I get up with hubby and get him out the door... you never sleep late? no I get up with hubby get him out the door then I get the kids up and out the door... she asks again but you must go back to bed when they are all gone ... nope then I putz around the house doing whatever till its either time to go to work or whatever. She says again .... you never sleep late ... the whole conversation I am thinking why won't she let this go .... I then said:

"I GET TO SLEEP LATE EVERY WEEKEND"

She has the kids from friday afterschool to sunday afternoon. She then says "you B&(*h!!!" I said well you kept asking should have just let it go .... Thats why we asked for you for one Saturday a month so we could sleep late one day a month you refused ... now we get to sleep late every weekend :). She then says ... well my BF gets up with them more than I do. All I know is .. I don't have to :).

Sidenote... hubby asked for one weekend night repeatedly for over a year ... she refused "take me to court" etc. etc. so he did and the judge gave her every weekend.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Swimming Pool Builders in Licking County, OH