SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kdmm_gw

quartz help

kdmm
15 years ago

Does anyone here know of some quartz colors that are not top of the price range. I fell in love with the color Cappuccino at Lowes made by Zodiac. I don't have to have Zodiac that one just happen to be. I feel sure I would be happy with any of the different brands. I just need something that cost less. The cappuccino is $70.00 a sq. ft. installed. That is a to expensive for me.

I started out wanting a dark, matte counter top. I do like that cappuccino though and could be happy with a lighter countertop. We are remodeling an old farm house. My cabinets will be shaker, maple with a mild moca glaze. I'm open to any and all suggestions. I hoped to get a counter top for around $45.00 a sq. ft. The kitchen designer at Home Depot has suggested their Stonemark granite in Platinum Blue at $44.00 a sq. ft. I just don't know about that. Looks very shiny and I don't know about it matching up with my cabinets. Then again I have no eye for color. I know what I like when I see it but have no idea how to get there.

I plan to have a white apron front sink. Does anybody have any ideas on a less costly quartz color. Maybe something that fits with the old farm house look and not to modern looking.

I appreciate any ideas you have.

Kim

Comments (19)