SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doodleboo_gw

Mom of the year strikes again!!!!

doodleboo
16 years ago

I swear BioMommy ruins every Holiday. She said she was going to get the girls saturday evening for Easter. She never showed. I got the girls dressed, packed and had the car seats at the door ready to roll and the woman NEVER SHOWED. Instead of the girls going to mama's I had to explain to them why mommy didn't come to get them. "Mommy forgot us? Mommy isn't coming? Will she get us tomorrow? WHy didn't mommy knock?" Oh I swear I wanted to choke that miserable woman.

It is so frustrating that this woman has these two beautiful girls who love her so much and she acts like she only wants them at her convienience. To make matters even worse it's me who always has to clean up her dirty work. They never ask their daddy the tough questions. For some reason they feel more comfortable drilling me.

She did show up Sunday morning claiming to daddy that she dropped by three times knocking on the door (B___ S____) but I wouldn't answer. How do you like that? Not only does she ditch on her kids but she has the nerve to accuse me of keeping them from her while I was the one wiping the tears.

Turns out she didn't even take them to the park for the community egg hunt. She brought them to the local amusement park like she does EVERY FLIPPIN' SUNDAY. She can't even be at home with them. She has to have them somewhere where they are constantly amused and not bugging her to spend time with them.

The girls woke up this morning asking their father and I if Easter was over. When we said yes they said "but we didn't go to the bunny park." AAARRRGGGHHHH! I am so glad I colored eggs with them and we did a little hunt here or they would of totally missed out on Easter! HOORAY FOR MAMA! The cow.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!