SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beekeeperswife_gw

I Swore I Wasn't Going to Stump For Votes...but .....

beekeeperswife
13 years ago

Some of you saw that mcraney posted that she saw my kitchen in a contest featuring DIY projects. After all the support that you guys gave me in that last tile contest, I just didn't have the heart to ask anyone to even think about voting for me in another contest. After I uploaded the photo and took a look at it, it appears blurry and cropped! Oh dear. Not the best picture.

BUT, the contest ends this Friday, and I thought, what the heck, I'll post it in case you want to vote. There is no way to see the vote count, it is just showing % of thumbs up vs thumbs down.

the voting process is simple, you just click this link and then click on the thumbs-up icon under the photo. So, if you want to vote I would appreciate it, but truly, there is no way to know how the kitchen is doing. I think the judges take the votes into consideration and then narrow down the entries and make an educated decision, as opposed to the unfinished basement entry with paint samples on the wall winning if it has the most votes!

I'm also wondering if anyone else entered the contest. Did you? Still time to do so.

Here's the laundry room, without the switchplates put back yet. Hated to see that floor covered with the washer and dryer, but my dh wasn't keen on the idea of using the laundromat instead--I did try.

Here is a link that might be useful: Click Here, and then on the thumbs-up to vote! Thanks!

Comments (15)