SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gvmill

Cherry cabinets with bianco antico?

13 years ago

After months of design I think I finally have a layout and am now going crazy trying to choose cabinets, counters, etc. I have two completely different cabinets I'm considering (cherry with a medium dark stain or off-white with a brown wash). I was leaning toward the off-white (snowdrift) but KD took me to look at granite hoping that would help and I don't think it has. I fell in love with bianco antico granite and am surprised because it's not at all what I was thinking. At the warehouse the off-white cabinet looks stunning with it, but when I look at pictures online of a finished room I think it's way too light and don't like it much at all. I've only found a couple pictures of cherry cabinets with bianco antico. I'm a little concerned this will be too dark, though my kitchen gets quite a bit of light so don't know how much I need to worry about that. Anyone have this or doing it now? I'm doing wood floors though haven't settled on the those yet, either--partly because I can't pick cabinets. I thought this was supposed to be the fun part!

Comment (1)