SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
helpwiththis

phone calls

helpwiththis
16 years ago

So just venting.

Last night bm called my sd for the first time in quite a while. She called later in the evening, but my sd was on the phone with her for about 2 hours. That was fine. Problem was my dh finally told her it was time to get off the phone and get ready for bed. It was already later than her bedtime. This went on for about 15-20 minutes. My dh would give her the dad look and tell her it was time to get ready for bed and get off the phone, she would nod her head and continue talking. Finally he walked right up to her with his hand out and said time to give me the phone, you have school tomorrow. Tell your mom to call you afterschool tomorrow. She began loudly saying "ok ok I am saying good bye!" She said it with real attitude. If it would have been her talking to one of her friends the phone would have been unplugged from the wall after the first warning. Since it was her mom he continued to give her warnings. After hanging up she was huffing and stomping around the house! I bit my tongue! My dh was also upset at the behavior.

What would you have done?

Comments (12)