SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
parma42

Please tell me this table is ugly

parma42
15 years ago

I haven't updated any of my photos in photo bucket yet, so please excuse everything, lol. We sold a lot of furniture with our last house so the floral couch and sofa in place are craiglist until we bought new.

My dilemma is picking out a coffee table. I have a lot of curly qs going on already. The larger green sofa will be to the left on the huge pic (can't seem to get that pic to size down) and the settee on the right. Walls are SW Ivoire (yellow). What I want in a coffee table is a less ornate metal with a glass top. LR isn't that big and I'd like the eventual rug to be seen through the table.

For some reason, every time I look on craigslist, this stupid table keeps popping up. It happens to be near where I live, too. Now I love eclectic and am going for a French/Italian look when I'm finished so I don't know why I keep looking at this table. One reason could be that I know it retails for over $900. I don't want to spend much for a coffee table and the one I saw and loved by Drexel Heritage was over $1500...yeesh! no way (it was metal and glass though).

I put in a pic of the French Heritage dining table that was the eventual winner for those who voted on my dining room post a while back. Loved the Hickory White but it was darker in person and had no leaf.

Please just tell me the black table is ugly so I can get it out of my mind.

Thanks! :)

Here is a link that might be useful: table

Comments (35)