SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

It's December!!

anjabee
12 years ago

Hi! Thought I'd start a new post for December. Hope you are all doing well and staying warm. I'm almost done with the Christmas shopping. Been very slow with my back problems. So aggravating at this time when I need to be getting so much done. We'll be staying home for the holidays and having lots of good food. It snowed all day yesterday and is supposed to snow a few more times this week. Weather in the 30's. Guess we'll have a white Christmas after all. I was hoping not! ha

Don't feel guilty for not painting!! We are all doing the best that we can. I have only gotten a few little things done myself. Just no time!! We will just enjoy each others company and when we do get something painted it will just be icing! =) Hope you all are enjoying the season's lights, music and good foods. I'll check back soon! ~Anj

I'm bumping up Luvs last post to here so you don't have to go back to the last thread.

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on

Wed, Dec 14, 11 at 0:15

Oh goodness! I used to make it by here every morning and now my mornings just seem to fly by. Between yesterday evening and just now, I think I caught up on the Holiday forum posts and wanted to get over here to see how you all are doing.

Belle, what a horrible accident for your neice! So many injuries, amazing that she survived at all. Bless her heart, so much for someone so young to have to go through. My prayers for her, and all her family. You and DH be extra careful on those winter roads too, okay?

And your Mom having surgery too? Hard to get in the holiday mood with things like that going on. Keep us posted okay?

You still have 105 bells! What a collection you had--and still have. Isn't it funny how something catches our fancy and we just can't get enough? That's how I felt about all the painting books--the more I had the more I wanted even though I knew I couldn't ever get all the neat things in them painted. Just makes me happy looking through them I guess. LOL

Anj, so sorry about your back. And here you were doing so good and feeling lots better and now the back gives you trouble again! Not fair!

I love this forum and painting so much and feel so guilty that I'm not contributing much of anything anymore. Life just gets in the way of doing the fun stuff sometimes doesn't it?

I'll try to get back by here more frequently. You all take care.

Luvs

Comments (6)