SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
coolmama_gw

non-stepdad is a jerk

coolmama
17 years ago

Ok,my husband's daughters live far away with their mom in another state.

She has been with some guy who is like 20 years older then her (she's in her thirties,he is like 50).He moved into their house with them,and he doesnt work either.

Anyways,last time the girls (who are 18 soon) came to visit,they sincerely expressed their dislike of him. saying he drinks alot and is rude.

My husband has been keeping in touch with his girls through the grace that is Cingular,because since they both have cingular they get free mobil to mobil minutes.

Well,this alcoholic old man who is techniqally not even their stepdad because they are not married,has told the girls they cant call their dad (my husband) that much anymore because it uses the minutes.

IT DOES NOT!!! Anyone who has cingular it is free! I have talked to people who have cingular for hours and hours before and not used my minutes.

I think the guy is a jerk and this is his last ditch effort before they turn 18 to control them.By the way,he doesnt pay for the phones,the girls share the same bill as their mom and this guy though. One of the girls works and pays her own share.

The girls hate this guy so much that after they graduate,they have told us they are moving up here to be closer to my husband.

My husband is sad he cant talk to them as much now. Any advice?

Comments (8)