SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

I'm missing you, Anj

luvstocraft
15 years ago

Hope your DH is feeling better now. Know you are really busy with everything right now. I sure miss our morning chats. Be sure you take good care of yourself too, don't want you getting sick either.

I've almost got a project done, just need to do the lettering on it. You will notice that I left my least favorite part for last! LOL

I got those black Halloween pieces glittered. I'm not sure why it doesn't all go on smoothly, but it's thicker in some places than others. I used thinned Mod Podge and thought I had it all brushed on nice and smooth. I'll have to ask over on the crafts forum to see if they have any special techniques. Other than that, they look really good, especially in the sunlight. Have a witch's hat and boot yet to glitter, then I think I can concentrate on Christmas things.

I've been looking through my books and magazines. There are just so many cute things I'd love to do--I get overwhelmed and can't make a decision! LOL

You know the other thing that is bad about the painting books is that it's hard to put them in seasonal order because there might be one or two holiday patterns in a book that's mostly garden things! And some of them have Fall, Halloween and Christmas all in one book. I think I will get some of those sticky tabs and let them stick up out of the books saying what holiday patterns are in the book. Then I can find them easier maybe. I spend so much time searching through them all now--however, that can be sort of enjoyable too! LOL

Let us hear from you when you can. Hope all is going well.

Luvs

Comments (8)