SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
erinlisa_gw

I'm Back, I missed you all

erinlisa
16 years ago

It is that time of year again!! I missed you guys so much! Trudi, the tomato seeds you sent me last year did GREAT! Thanks so much. Although I am busy with the garden and the kids every summer and fall, I am always so excited when it is time to get back to this wintersowing forum. I think I enjoy you guys even more than actually winter sowing!!!! Peace and Love and Canadian Club!!!

Comments (4)

• trudi_d
    16 years ago

Hi Erin,

It's so nice to have you back--we missed you too. I'm glad you liked the toms, if you check out the exchange page here you'll see I have a new offer up for them and this year you get to pick your own.

Happy WS to you!

Trudi

• kqcrna
    16 years ago

Welcome back Erin.

Karen

• erinlisa
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hey Trudi, I will check those toms out. You are, as always, the best. Hey Karen! Wassup?
    I spent three hours today clearing my garden space to put my WS containers in starting next week. I have a wind-sheltered space between my barn and my house that gets lots of late afternoon sun that has worked great for WS containers the past two years. It was overgrown with weeds that have since died and were brown and crispy, easy to pull up. Time to start the obsessive hunt for seeds.

• lblack61
    16 years ago

Welcome back Erinlisa...and a tip of the glass to you too! :-)

Linda

Sponsored